1. General information
- In any case related to processing of data you can contact us traditionally by writing to the address of headquarter indicated in point 1 and by e-mail: email@example.com
2. Collecting of personal data
- We collect personal data and information which the User voluntarily provides via contact form on the Website or sends in the application documents in connection with the recruitment processes or interests of the company’s offer.
- We collect information about the use of the Website while the User browses the content of the Website. This information may also be collected by software providers for statistical analysis and behavioural analysis on the Website, including online tool for analysing website statistics provided by Google Inc.
- Browsing the content of the Website does not require the User to provide any personal data.
3. Personal data
- We process data contained in or related to any information or message that you send to us (“correspondence data”). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication process. The correspondence data are processed for the purposes of communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website, conducting a business and communications with users. We store the above data for a period of at least 12 (twelve) months after contacting us or obtaining data as a result of activity on the Website.
- We collect personal data (such as: name, surname, address, e-mail, mobile and other provided by the User), which the User provides to us in order to contact with the Company in a recruitment process (“recruitment data”). The legal basis for this processing is the User’s consent. If the User wishes to have his data and application documents stored in our database for future recruitment, he should submit a relevant statement (e.g. “I agree to the processing of my personal data in the recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitment”). We process recruitment data applied for the post indicated in the announcement or on the Website during the recruitment period and additionally for a period of 3 (three) months from the end of the recruitment and when the User has agreed to participate in future recruitments for up to 12 (twelve) months from the end of the recruitment process. In addition, we may store recruitment data for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending against claims related to the recruitment process until the claims expired.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that User is provided with clear and comprehensive information about, and gives consent to, the storing and accessing of cookies and other information on the end user’s device where such activity occurs and where providing such information and obtaining such consent is required by law.
- We do not collect, use and process sensitive personal data (such as data about religion, political opinion, health etc.).
- No personal data shall be transferred by us to any third parties except for the companies that provide services to us, such as accountants, lawyers, advisory companies, IT vendors, sales representatives under respective data processing agreements.
- Corresponding data may be transferred to our service providers analysing the behaviour of Users on the Website, including Google Analytics.
- Providing personal data is not obligatory, but failure may result in inability to contact with the User, e.g. in the recruitment process.
- Websites are not designed for children under the age of sixteen and are not intended for them. This Policy does not provide for deliberate data collection on children under the age of sixteen.
4. Your rights
- Under data protection law and EU Regulation on the protection of natural persons – “GDPR” you have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy thereof, i.e. obtain information on whether we process your personal data and specific information about any such processing;
- rectify (amend) your personal data, i.e. request to amend inaccurate personal data;
- erase your personal data, restrict the processing of your personal data, provided that one of relevant grounds for such actions apply;
- object to data processing;
- data portability, i.e. receive the data you provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, if necessary, request transmission of those data to another controller;
- complain to a supervisory authority; and
- withdraw the consent.
- Based on your personal data, we will not take automated decisions with you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us as indicated in point 1 – General information.
- The supervisory body in the territory of Poland is: the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw Tel. +4822 531 03 00 Fax: +4822 531 03 01 Website: https://uodo.gov.pl
5. Cookie files
- Our Website uses cookie files, i.e. small text-numeric files, which are saved on your computer, telephone or other device from which you access the Website. Cookie files are saved while browsing the Website and allow for later identification of the User when reconnecting to the Website from the device (e.g. computer, telephone) on which they were saved.
- Cookie files:
- collect data regarding your use of the Website, and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the Website and customize the Website to your needs and expectations;
- are placed on the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with us;
- do not store information constituting personal data of the User;
- are not used to determine the identity of the User;
- are used on the Website, based on the consent of the Website User expressed through appropriate software settings, in particular through a web browser.
- You may at any time revoke or change the scope of any previously expressed consent to use cookie files on the Website and delete them from your browser.
- You may also at any time limit or disable cookie files in your browser through the settings. In this case, however, your use of the Website may be less efficient, you may not have access to certain content or be able to use some of the Website’s functionalities, and in extreme cases the correct display of the Website pages may be completely blocked.
6. Data protection
- The Website is protected by security measures aimed at the protection of personal data processed by Healthnomic S.A. against their modification, destruction, unauthorized access and disclosure or acquisition or loss, as well as against processing in violation of the provisions governing the processing of personal data.